Welcome to NW Family Psychology
At NW Family Psychology, our family psychologists work closely with individuals and families that find themselves at a crossroads between psychological and legal matters. We are a direct service organization that provides psychological evaluations, consultation, and intervention services to adults, adolescents, and children in transition. Our practitioners are all trained in the scientist-practitioner model, and use empirically supported treatment interventions and assessment to increase the probability of accomplishing our aim. This often includes the use of psychological testing.
Contact our office today if you have questions about our services. Many of these are listed on our website.
Specialty Areas of Practice
- Divorce and separation
- Child and adolescent psychological evaluations
- Counseling for a wide variety of emotional and behavioral challenges
- Psychosocial and parenting risk assessments in dependency matters
- Mediation and parent coordination for divorce adjustment
- Issue focused evaluations for court proceedings
- Adult psychosexual evaluations
- Consultation in family court proceedings