Welcome to NW Family Psychology – Port Townsend. Our provider team at this location primarily serve children and adolescents, as well as their families, experiencing a wide range of emotional and behavioral challenges, as well as 504/IEP evaluations for students struggling in private and public schools, as well as forensic populations/issues where the court system is requiring guidance.
Our provider team at NW Family Psychology Port Townsend are trained in the scientist-practitioner model of evidenced based care standards. We collaborate closely with one another, as well as with referring parties (e.g., parents, pediatricians, teachers, etc.), to provide our clients with comprehensive and evidence based evaluation and treatment services. We provide the following counseling and evaluation services:
- The Port Townsend psychologists typically test children and adolescents presenting with a wide range of emotional and behavioral challenges (e.g., Autism, ADHD, LD, Dyslexia, TBI’s, Complex Mood, ODD, etc.) that help inform 504/IEP’s, counseling sessions, and psychotropic care.
In addition, Port Townsend psychologists also provide the following evaluation services:
- Neuropsychological evaluations (Concussions, TBI’s, Dementia)
- Independent Medical Examinations (IME) – (medical malpractice, automobile injuries, abuse, school/work-related injuries)
- Court issued evaluations regarding child custody, parenting evaluations, domestic violence, drug misuse/abuse, etc.
- Work product reviews/2nd opinion (critique of custody, GAL, IME)
- Expert testimony
For more information on our providers and to schedule an appointment, please visit here.