Dr. Boyle is available in the Vancouver and Oregon City offices.
Jessica Boyle, PhD received a doctorate in Clinical Psychology with an emphasis in Psychology-Law (Forensic Psychology) from The University of Alabama (UA) in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. Her training is largely focused on forensic evaluation, psychological assessment and the treatment of severe mental illness.
Jessica Boyle received a Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology with an emphasis in Psychology and Law (Forensic Psychology) from The University of Alabama…ROLL TIDE! Dr. Boyle has extensive clinical and forensic experience within various hospital and correctional settings. She completed her pre-doctoral internship through the U.S. Federal Bureau of Prisons at Federal Medical Center Lexington in Lexington, Kentucky. During her postdoctoral fellowship year with Northwest Forensic Institute (Portland, Oregon), Dr. Boyle refined her expertise in criminal and civil forensic evaluations and cross-trained with forensic psychiatry residents through the Oregon Health & Sciences University Forensic Psychiatry Program. At NW Family Psychology, Dr. Boyle works with a multidisciplinary team of experts providing consultation on matters of forensic assessment, addressing a variety of psycholegal matters and providing expert testimony. She teaches college-level courses in forensic psychology at Portland State University and Washington State University. Dr. Boyle is licensed to practice in both Oregon and Washington.
- Evaluations of criminal responsibility (e.g., diminished capacity, insanity, etc.)
- Assessment of adjudicative competencies including fitness to proceed/competency to stand trial, competency for extradition, etc.
- Reports for mitigation
- Fitness for duty evaluation
- Assessment of parental fitness/risk
- Risk assessment
- Evaluations of psychological disability
- Work product review
- Instructional expert testimony
- Oregon Certified Forensic Evaluator