Welcome to NW Family Psychology – Rock Pointe. We are located at the Rock Pointe Corporate Center, near the Spokane Arena. We serve youth needing psychological and neuropsychological evaluations (e.g., autism, ADHD, LD, complex mood, etc.). In addition, we serve adults in transition (e.g., separation, divorce, medical injuries) and often at crossroads with the court system (e.g., dependency cases, custody, personal injury claims [tort], etc.).
Our provider team at NW Family Psychology – Rock Pointe are trained in the scientist-practitioner model of evidenced based care standards. We collaborate closely with one another, as well as with referring parties (e.g., parents, attorneys, psychiatrists, pediatricians, teachers, expert consultants, etc.), to provide our clients with comprehensive and evidence-based evaluation and treatment services. We provide the following evaluation and treatment services (via telehealth and in-person per CDC guidelines):
- Psychological evaluations (ADHD, LD, Autism Anxiety/Depression, Dyslexia)
- Neuropsychological evaluations (Concussions, TBI’s, dementia)
- Dual diagnosed evaluations (substance abuse and mental health disorders)
- Independent Medical Examinations (IME) – (medical malpractice, automobile injuries, abuse, school/work-related injuries)
- Custody evaluations (CR 35 exams)
- Pre-surgical mental health evaluations
- Work product reviews (critique of bilateral custody, GAL, IME)
- Substance Use Disorder Assessments for inpatient/outpatient referrals
- Expert testimony
- Personal injury, TBI, ADHD, LD
- Educational consulting/placement (wilderness and therapeutic boarding schools)
The providers at the NWFP Spokane clinic offer the Premiere Suite of forensic testing and evaluation services. A paid invoice is provided for insurance reimbursement, based on the plan agreement.
1212 N Washington St Suite 105
Spokane, WA 99201